Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is RebeccaH.
I joined looking for a place where I can obsess about my new puppy without being a weirdo lol!Honestly just looking for some answers about a breed I've never owned but have fallen in love with already:)Nela is a six month old Irish Wolfhound, We also have a 16 year old golden retriever.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Hi my name is RebeccaH.
I joined looking for a place where I can obsess about my new puppy without being a weirdo lol!Honestly just looking for some answers about a breed I've never owned but have fallen in love with already:)Nela is a six month old Irish Wolfhound, We also have a 16 year old golden retriever.
Well Hello and Welcome-- you Have come to the right place-- we can even Help you Obsess over your new puppy!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Welcome, Yes come and just gush over your new one and old one as well. We love them all!!

Names and Pictures please??? :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nela is our Irish Wolfys name and Ms Maddie is our veteran golden at 16 years of age .I would post pics but it has been a while since I have been in a forum...and in all honesty will have to remember how to use photo bucket again! Everything in the rest of my cyber world is cut and paste or click and paste:0 We have had three goldens in our lives and Maddie who started as my arch rival has been with us the longest. Nela is like a whole new world....so different than a golden. We are having so much fun with all the new and novel personality traits. She is intelligent and funny and has a mind of her own. Our goldens have all been very sweet and affectionate ....but compared to Nela it seems almost generic! <If that Makes any since> Lets just say so far we are enjoying her very much...As soon as I figure this out will post pics of both! My only concern right now is her size...Being unfamiliar with the breed ..Im afraid she maybe a little small...currently at six months she is around 87 pounds an 27 inches tall...any folks out there with Irish Wolfhounds?

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Being unfamiliar with the breed ..Im afraid she maybe a little small...currently at six months she is around 87 pounds an 27 inches tall...any folks out there with Irish Wolfhounds?
I too was looking at irish wolfhounds as my dog, but I don't know much about them and was worried they wouldn't be a good fit. I think they are absolutely adorable and would love to see pictures :) What attracted them to me was their height and their coat :) I hope we both learn a little something

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Welcome to DF! I love Irish Wolfhounds. :) I can't wait to see photos. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts