Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After lurking on here for a while, I figured that it was about time I joined. :) I have two wonderful dogs and one cat.

I ignorantly bought my first dog, a Pomeranian, from a pet shop five years ago. After much, much research, I learned that he was from a puppy mill, as most pet shop dogs are. Needless to say, I will not make this mistake again. Pippen (named after one of the hobbits in The Lord of the Rings) is a great dog, despite his origins.

Then, in November, my sister got a cat (I'm still in high school, still stuck living with my parents). The cat's name is Sweetheart, and she is a Cornish Rex. Sweetheart looks a bit strange, but she is supposed to be a hypoallergenic breed. And yes, she does have fur.

Last but not least: My six month old German shepherd Labrador mix. After fostering him for a few weeks, he is now officially part of the family! He was called Thor at the shelter, but i'm going to rename him either Cairo or Strider (another Lord of the rings name).

I'll try to get some photos on here...

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Hello and welcome, we all make mistakes, i got my first dog from some not so honest kennels, she was probably from a puppy farm, she had issues and it did not end well, i am glad things are going well with your dog though.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Welcome to DF! It sounds like you have quite a great fur family. I can't wait to see pictures.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts