Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i just thought i would say hi to everyone and introduce myself. My name is sheila. i have 2 cats and one puppy.
this past year i lost my older dog china n my oldest cat Taz. I miss them both.
my oldest cat now Lady that was a stray 3 years ago.
my youngest cat Psycho kit-kat is 3 years old and got her as a kitten from a friend

and for my newest member of the house hold is Nyx, my Rottweiler/ German Shepard cross she also got lab and a bit of golden retriever in her. It will be going on 3 weeks tomorrow since i got her. yes i got her at 7weeks. this week i have been crate training her. which is a huge first for me. as my last rotty never was crated, but i figured i would give it a try she is only in there at night and when i need a bit of quiet time. will post a few pics of her when i get a chance.
She loves to play with 2 labs that are 9month old and are brothers i walk one brother and iam friends with the owner of the other brother.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :)

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Hello and welcome! Nyx is a cute pup! :)

I would also like to say that I am sorry for your other two losses.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello and welcome! Nyx is a cute pup! :)

I would also like to say that I am sorry for your other two losses.
Thankx its still hard not having them both here.
But we figured taz wouldnt make it long even at only 15 years old when we lost her sister years ago she went down hill n came back up, but when we lost china Taz never seem to recover not having the dog to pick on. (my thoughts also was taz was posioned but mom doesnt think so)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts