Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiello all.Very new to the forum. Was doing some research before the puppy came home and stumbled across this forum. Seemed to have knowledgable dog owners who can deal with some silly/stupid questions. A good friend of mine breeds shelties. I fell in love with the one pup and it seems like a good time for me and hubby to get a dog. We are worried that our cat won't accept the dog but really hope they will get along. If not the breeder has agreed to help rehome the puppy.Kind of worried about screwing something p. I haven't had a dog since I was a kid. Been doing a lot of reading and have a couple of friends who are good with training.Anywho, here is a pic of the puppy we will be getting. Her name is UGI but hubby wants to change it to a celtic name.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Welcome! The puppy is so cute! Good luck, and I hope you have no issues with them getting along :)

·
Banned
168 Posts
Hi! And welcome! I am relatively new myself.

Yes. This forum is a wonderful and knowledgeable place filled with knowledgeable and wonderful people.

Your puppy is absolutely too cute.

You're being a VERY responsible owner in that you are doing your research.

NEVER stop researching!

We each learn new things daily!

I wish you luck!

·
Registered
262 Posts
LOVE your new pup. Hope you get your (celtic) naming pick...DO use this Forum as a resource - there are a WIDE range of dog people here, from regular owners (like me) to dog show people, to working dog people, to breeders, to vet care people...well you get the idea. Also, they have a great "search" button, where you can find just about anything under the sun...and again, welcome!!

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Hello and welcome! :) Your soon to be puppy is gorgeous! After you get your new little one home ... remember to post pics please! :)

Good for you doing your homework! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts