Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone! I just joined and i'd really like to know how i can create a profile picture/avatar? :) thank you! it's really nice to be among so many dog lovers :D i unfortunately don't own any dogs YET! but i really want a Borzoi, smooth collie and azawakh :)

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Welcome to DF! :)

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Its good to see another Sighthound enthusiast on the forum. :)
I am hoping to get my first Borzoi next summer (2013).

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its good to see another Sighthound enthusiast on the forum. :)
I am hoping to get my first Borzoi next summer (2013).
oh wow! that's great! and yes sighthounds are just fantastic in my eyes! haha :D do you know what gender of Zoi you are hoping to get? and by the way your Min Pin looks gorgeous! miniature pinschers are one of my favourite breeds, my mum said she would get one when my cats passed away as she loves small dogs but I'm more into big dogs! thus why i adore the Borzoi :) how many dogs do you have?

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
oh wow! that's great! and yes sighthounds are just fantastic in my eyes! haha :D do you know what gender of Zoi you are hoping to get? and by the way your Min Pin looks gorgeous! miniature pinschers are one of my favourite breeds, my mum said she would get one when my cats passed away as she loves small dogs but I'm more into big dogs! thus why i adore the Borzoi :) how many dogs do you have?
Aw thanks. I am hoping to get a male Borzoi. I own 2 dogs right now. A Miniature Pinscher, and a Basenji. Miniature Pinschers are great dogs I think your mom would be very happy with one. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts