Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

I've been looking for a dog forum to join for a while. Been reading some threads and you all seem like a good bunch. I'm hoping you'll take us under your wing and guide us, if or should that be when needed! :wink:

My name is emma and i'm from humberside region in the u.k. I have 4 babies, 1 human and 3 furbabies. The human is jake he's 9 and going threw the 'i know best stage'.

The furbabies are alfie, he's 5 years and a collie cross, he came to me a 6 weeks of age after the stupid owners decided he was the runt, couldnt get rid of him so were going to drown him :( he is a beautiful, loving dog, we had problems with training but he's fine now.

The second is my newest addition she's a pomeranian called layla, we only got her yesterday, so havent really seen all of her personality yet. She is only 8 weeks :( got her in at my vets tonight, the same vet that helped me care for alfie, for a check up. I stupidly got caught out from a byb, but i fell in love with her and couldnt leave her. As much as i hated the situation. So far she is very loving, loves playing with her chew toys, and has taken to crate training during the night like a duck to water!

My 3rd baby is a shorthaired cat named mitzy, she's just turned 1. She along with her litter mates and mum where kept in a damp shed, in such a small area and only fed cheap nasty adult food! (I reported the people to the r.s.p.c.a) She's loving when she wants to be loved, other than that she like to be on her own, usually by the patio door sunbathing!

So there you have it, please dont judge too hard, my babies may have come to me the wrong way but regardless i love them all to bits and always do my best by them.

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
Welcome to the forum and good job for rescuing all your animals! All of them sound very cute. Jake is going through that stage now? I thought they did that when they were teens, well good luck with him. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts