Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Patric Gulldén.

Im from sweden and i run a website reveiwing doginsurance in the swedish market. Im gonna make a post about this soon. I need advice about how to write these reviews and information about what people are searching for.

Seems to be a good forum!

/ Patric

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
RonE said:
Hello, Patric. Before you post anything at all like that, please review the forum rules.

http://www.dogforums.com/attention-all-new-members/attention-a...ad-before.html (Forum Rules Read before posting)

We have a very broad definition of, and zero tolerance for, anything that looks like spam. That includes any unauthorized links or advertising.
Hmm, ok i get that you will be hard on spammers and advertisers.

My site is however only written in Swedish, so i don't really target any of your audience here. If i could get some input on the design as well while searching for concepts for the reviews tha would be awesome. Would you say that that would be okay Ron?

Best regards,

Patric

·
Super Moderator
7,306 Posts
Hmm, ok i get that you will be hard on spammers and advertisers.

My site is however only written in Swedish, so i don't really target any of your audience here. If i could get some input on the design as well while searching for concepts for the reviews tha would be awesome. Would you say that that would be okay Ron?

Best regards,

Patric
Language doesn't matter, what you describe would still be considered spam, and if posted will result in a very short stay here for you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts