Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry, I wasn't sure which section to post this in, so here it goes! :)

Hello, my name is Dustin and I am from Nova Scotia, Canada!
I am owned by my Best friend Duchess!

Duchess is 9 (well on August 18th she will be) and is a Black Chihuahua(and a few other things) Mix.

I resuced her when she was 8 months old. She was origionally born in a puppy mill, sold to a pet store..then bought along with her brother...those owners abused them..resulting in her having a lot of fears/anxiety..even after all these years. And then we rescued her! We rescued her brother as well, but because of the abuse he didn't like children AT all and since I have tons fo nephews/nieces who are always over..we weren't a suitable match for him..so he went to a child free home. That was like 8 years ago now..so crazy!

Anyway, I'm almost 23 years old..and Duchess is my life! I love that dog!

Also, I am hopefully *fingers crossed* getting a new puppy around october I'm guessing!?

Ok so I'll explain...My Aunt has 3 small breed dogs (all mixes)...2 are fixed..one female isn't yet..she will be after all this..she lives out in the country so she doesnt have many neighbours so her dogs just run free aroudn her house I guess..anyway, peopel came down to visit a neighbour and had a small male dog..long story short..they bred..now shes pregant and due the end of July/start of August.

So I wasn't planning on getting a new puppy..but I couldn't pass. Hopefully it all works out! Im hoping for a boy puppy, as I've always owned females!

Anyway, sorry I wrote a chapter book lol..Just wanted to catch you all up on me! :)

If when you reply you could tell me about you, your dog..and if possible post a picture of your pooch, that'd be amazing! :)

Behold, DUCHESS (it's a few years old..her face is more gray now haha..i'll get a better one soon)

·
Banned
1,765 Posts
she looks great.
Lucky dog she has such a huuuge bed :D. and that spike collar, I need to make sure my boy doesn't see this picture or he's gonna want one too ;).

·
Registered
640 Posts
Welcome! :D Duchess is beautiful!

·
Registered
307 Posts
She is beautiful. You can see my dog, Ludo, in my avatar picture.

I can't wait until Ludo loses a few lbs and I can get him his shiny new leather Harley Davidson spike collar!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey! So great to hear from all of you!

Thanks for the warm welcome!!!:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts