Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I've got a dog. Her name is "Sunshine". She is a deaf breeder-release rescue Dalmatian. Her breeder was not at all going to put her down, and was also not going to just place her with someone not properly prepared. I've had a deaf dog before (Joey), and I was in dire need of a new puppy at the time. Good Karma I guess. Anyway ... She is a year'ana'half, and she'll be getting a baby brother in the coming months. I've owned trained and loved Dalmatians since 1972, 9 of them. I'm an expert on a lot of ideas ... just ask me ... I'll tell you. Anyway .. again ... Hello.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Estes, I'm also new to this forum as well. I'm trying to figure out on how to post messages. I have an 7 yr old German Shepherd. I adopted him from a shelter in 2011. He's very smart! I got him a big ball and he will play but then stop he does this to get me involved, silly dog lol. Have a nice day

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello stargirl50,

Your "Hello" post will start you off. Go make a "Hello" post. When it goes through the Administration, you will be activated for posting. I had the same question. I just did a little thread reading and found out what I just relayed to you. It's all good. Just give it some time.

Estes​

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Welcome and agree Hiraeth. I don't think I've seen any members with Dalmatians so would love some photos.

My aunt breeds Dalmations, but I don't agree with her breeding practices so I've yet to visit them or her dogs.

I met one at a dog show briefly in the bathroom lol. Liver, which is my favorite. Seemed sweet enough and super soft lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts