Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody, I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a guitar playing Shih Tzu owner (or really my Shih Tzu is a proud owner of a human who plays guitar). I'm happy to be here in the dog crowd and look forward to your stories and anecdotes about our mutual best friends. A very pawsy high five to all of you from me and Bill the Shih Tzu!
Hair Dog Eye Dog breed Carnivore

·
Administrator
12,544 Posts
Welcome. My first experience with a small dog (other than a runt dachshund when I was six) was with a shih tzu that my parents acquired when they were quite elderly. She taught me how comforting it is to have a dog fall asleep in your lap.

Enjoy the forum. We look forward to your participation.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome. My first experience with a small dog (other than a runt dachshund when I was six) was with a shih tzu that my parents acquired when they were quite elderly. She taught me how comforting it is to have a dog fall asleep in your lap.

Enjoy the forum. We look forward to your participation.
Thank you for the kind welcome Ron, and I'm glad to be here. Nothing beats having a shih tzu fall asleep on your lap. I love it when mine does that. It is great meeting you and I look forward to seeing more of what this forum has to offer. It is great being surrounded by fellow dog lovers! Have a great fourth!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts