Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there everyone! I just love dogs and animals in general. When you go to high school, and you put up with snobs, jerks, etc., it is always nice to come home to your family, but most importantly your pets! I have 4 animals. I have one dog named Molly, who is an 11 year old female Golden Lab/Retriever mix that lives outside, and during the winter months, in our large garage. We also have 2 cats that live outside, and are both mutts. One named Isaac, and the other is Leo. Inside is one dog named Wrigley, who is a 3 year old male Miniature Schnauzer, and is also the dog in my profile picture. They are all four a great part of my life, and I couldn't imagine life without them. As I sit here and type, Wrigley is laying on my lap! A little too big at 20 lbs to be doing that, but oh well. He is worth it! Hahah! I'm now a junior at my high school, and am trying to convince my parents to let me get another dog. lol. That is not going so well as I am very busy, but I always make time for my animals!

The kind of dog I want is a dog that is small, low shedding, somewhat of a couch potato, but would be willing to go on walks with me and my dog Wrigley. I sometimes bring Molly, but being she has arthritis in both hips, her walks are much shorter. hahha! If you guys have any tips as to what kind of dog I should get and/or how to convince my parents to let me get one, that would be great! ahahah! For now though, I am loving the ones I have! Have a great day/night everyone!

·
Registered
689 Posts
Hello and welcome! :D
I'm a junior as well. Just finishing up for the year and so glad to be almost done! This year's really been a drag. lol :p

We would love to see pics of your pets! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts