Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hello everyone! My name is Ashlee and this is my first time joining a dog forum! I came hear to learn, hear and share ideas on anything doggie related lol. My family has owned dogs my whole life and now i myself have three. I have a little fru-fru doggie who was my first dog i got her as a sweet 16 present, because my family dog had passed away and i was having trouble without her lol. But Zaharu is 5 now and the calmest little dog i've ever seen, she's a shih tzu mix and she loves everything she sees. Then i have a year old Fila Brasileiro, who i got from a bad situation, this "breeder" i had known for awhile had a litter .... from a dam who was 14 months old ... even though she tried to tell me it was unplanned i knew better ... big red flags ya know, anywayz when the litter got sick and the mother wouldnt lay down to nurse her puppies i decided to take my chances and intervine .... sadly not many survived but i bottle fed and raised 6 healthy babies! by the time they were 10 weeks i had found homes for them all myself .... that useless woman had left them long ago. But little Adolwolf stole my heart from day one, and 16 months and 196 lbs later he is still my baby boy. I don't know why i'm so crazy i just have this thing for big dogs .... even the drool .... i guess i love it too .... haha. And my newest addition is my little Pandora ... she's only 8 weeks old ... and she's an APBT. White with black markings i swear shes got to be one of the cutest puppies on the planet!! I will post some pics as soon as i get my camera cable thingy ... new computer lol. Its so adorable to watch adolwolf's giant self try and play with the tiny puppy... she hangs off his lips and he just sits there so perfectly .... i couldn't ask for better furbabies!!! <3 ashlee & the beasts

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Welcome to Dogforums! Can't wait to see pics of your crew.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Ahhh, another type of Mastiff for me to fall in love with (I googled the breed). I would never own a Mastiff (too big and drooly for me!:eek:) but I have fallen for a few here...they will all be thrilled to know there's another one here. Can't wait to see pictures of all your babies...big and small!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts