Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

Just adopted Sadie a couple days ago. She is a 3 year old springer/pointer mix and she is the sweetest dog so far! I think she is still having trouble adjusting to everything since it's only been a few days but I can't wait to start our lives together! Her previous owner was very attached and spoiled her. However, she couldn't keep her due to changes in her life. I'm glad I was able to spare her from time in a shelter. I had been looking at shelters, but my girlfriend Karen and I both fell instantly in love with this beautiful little girl. I hope she'll be as happy with me as I am with her. :)

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Welcome! Good job on rescuing Sadie. Bet you saved her life. Do you have any pictures of her? :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do have a bunch of pictures but I'm pretty new to forums and I'm not sure where to post them. Any information would be great!

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Hello & welcome to df. Glad you could take on Sadie. She sounds wonderful & look forward to those pics. It will take her a little time to settle in, give her time & you'll wonder what you ever did without her.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts