Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys! I'm introducing myself all over again because it's been a while since I've been on the forum. I used to lurk a lot, but faded out with life. So... I'm Crisp from Providence and here's my pack! It's good to be back and poking around. :)

The trio.

Ayla, the 6y/o Anatolian

London, the 7y/o Malamute

&

TK, the 5y/o Shikoku

plus a special shout out to my brother's dog (who stayed a while with me)

Russell, the 4y/o Crossbreed.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Hey also from RI!!! I'm in Warwick. :)

Your dogs are beautiful!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey also from RI!!! I'm in Warwick. :)

Your dogs are beautiful!!
Thank you! I always say it's a small world when it comes to RI!

I'm probably the only crazy person to have an Anatolian (fostering... maybe failing) and other LGD (fosters) in an apartment in the city, though.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Thank you! I always say it's a small world when it comes to RI!

I'm probably the only crazy person to have an Anatolian (fostering... maybe failing) and other LGD (fosters) in an apartment in the city, though.
Yeah...I was like "wow" with the idea of an urban Anatolian. LOL

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah...I was like "wow" with the idea of an urban Anatolian. LOL
If I wasn't me, and looking from the outside in, I'd be really skeptical too! It's a crazy idea. She's done way better than any of my other fosters. The only time she alarm barks is if she hears people directly outside the house and she's really good with friendly strangers. She's either super comfortable or somewhere along the line, someone took the time to socialize her with people very well.

Dogs are another story. She's not a fan of strange dogs, but it's manageable! She got kicked out of her last home because she'd jump the 6 foot fencing to run down strange dogs passing by on the street. It was a bad situation. :(

Doing my best not to foster fail. The city is the last place I'd want to place a guardian... but I have a soft spot for Anatolians.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts