Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI,
I am from Oklahoma, I am a dog owner also who love my pets... I have an 8 year old blue healer her name is Sadie. We just lost our dear friend of 14 years, He was an Australian shepherd mix named Mystic, on November 25, 2011 and I still miss him everyday. Sadie went into a depression after we lost him. as I did. will all of us did really.
As of Dec 22, 2011 we bought a new Companion for us. a mini Australian shepherd we named Mezo. Mezo was 8 weeks old when we bought him home. and is just little ball of a mess. hardly ever still. Mezo will never replace Mystic, as he is his own new person, and I have grown to love him, as Sadie as also. ( to an extent)

Let's see here, I have a grown family, My husband of 26 years, a daughter who is finishing up her masters.. lives at home, a son who just turned 20, lives at home. No grandchildren. We all have jobs.. We are a 24 hour family.. jobs takes us away all different times of the day/night.. so someone is always home while others are at work.

I am seeing some issues with Mezo and Sadie.. which I will post somewhere else on this forum
Look forward to meeting you all.. but please keep in mind, that I might be slow to reply, but I will do my best.

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
Where in Oklahoma are you? I'm in Oklahoma City, and I know one other forum member is from the same area.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Hello and welcome! Please post pics if you have any you would like to share. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts