Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm all about Boxers. When my parents brought me home from the hospital there was a Boxer at home waiting to raise me as though I were his pup.

I love all breeds of dogs but my heart lies firmly with the Boxer.

Their but wagging, or whole body wagging, when they are happy to see you. Their intuitiveness, their extra long puppy-hood and their intelligence along with an extremely expressive face is what makes them so wonderful.

I didn't come here to gush about Boxers though, I signed up for this site in order to learn from other dog owners. Maybe get tips on the best places to buy grain-free kibble at a reasonable price or even brands.

That's just one example. I've got 40 years experience with Boxers but I'm learning something new every day so the more dog owners I interact with the more I'm hoping to learn. The more I can draw on the experience of others and perhaps some of you can draw on my experience as well.

In any case, I'm happy to be here and I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys.

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
Welcome. Follow NoVA dog owner here. If you are looking for a good local place with a good selection of premium dog foods I'd suggest checking out Wylie Wagg. They have four NoVA locations, good selections, and decent prices. I've been shopping there the last 4-5 months and really like them. I'm taking advantage of their deal with Fromm buy 12 get one free and getting turkey necks to help clean my guys teeth.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Welcome to the forum from another boxer lover! I have family in your neck of the woods (Fairfax, Springfield, Leesburg, and a little further away - VA Bch).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts