Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
My Name is Patricia B and I come from the countryside in Northern Ireland. I have two dogs a Jack Russell Terrier and Miniature Pincher. I would love to upload some photos but I don't have a URL address? Any tips as to how I might get one for my snaps before I get any more involved/
Many Thanks.

·
Registered
430 Posts
welcome Patricia B! You can get an account on photobucket or any other photo site like that and then use the link on there. I just upload my photos to Facebook and copy over the URL from there. If you have a Facebook account you can do that too (and you can make the photos private on Facebook if you don't want to post them to everyone there).

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Many Thanks,
I don't use Facebook as I work on the computer full time and haven't time. I do have Dropbox, I have just been trying with this but so far with no luck, so I will try reading the help pages. I upload photos all the time at work, but not using a URL so I am not familiar with the technology.
Still trying with no success. There must be an easy way to do this! When I try to copy the URL address it just literally pastes the address on the post, not the photograph. Looks like you have to have Facebook for everything now a days.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Hello From Northern Ireland-Pictures and some background information

At last I seem to have cracked getting photos uploaded. Here are some more photos of my Jack Russell and Miniature Pinscher.
The Jack Russell is nearly nine years old and a holy terror! We love him to bits but despite being neutered he's very aggressive with larger dogs and postmen. Despite taking him to obedience classes as a puppy. He behaved perfectly in the classes and then did what he liked at home! I have noticed with some friends that also have JR's which conform perfectly to confirmation standards,
that there is a huge variation in temperament between dogs. Now that they are UK Kennel Club recognised this may even out with careful breeding.
I also have the 3 year old Min Pin who is half way through her first pregnancy. She was mated to an Irish and Finnish Champion. The owner is also my mentor and I have another mentor who breeds French bulldogs who lives locally. It will be my first time breeding and although I have taken all the responsible measures I am naturally a little nervous.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Many thanks for your advice. Your own dog looks really sweet - What a lovely face! I am just back from a holiday in Greece ( Crete ) and was surprised that I didn't see many dogs around. We had a great holiday. Do you have the one dog or more than one?

·
Registered
430 Posts
Beautiful dogs!! Glad you enjoyed Crete - it's a beautiful island! We lived on a small island in the Cyclades for two years, but we're on the mainland now. We just have the one dog, as we live in a city apartment. Maybe someday we'll have a house with a yard and we can get a couple more!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts