Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Technically, I'm not new but I just couldn't remember for the life of me the password to the email my account on here is linked to.lol Anyways, I'm a 21 year old woman from East Tennessee and currently reside with my two dogs, ball pythons, my three year old son and fiance. Saint, is an almost two year old Doberman Pinscher and Kaida (like Al-Qaida, without the Al...she really is a terrorist though.) who is an 8 month old Koolie X according to my vet.

We don't compete in any kind of trials or obedience. Unless you count fighting boredom together as a trial.lol They basically keep me on my toes while my other half is working, that's their job in a way. Kaida is the main terrorist...she likes to take my dresser drawers out and scatter my clothes all over my room. To top it off she chews the straps off of my bras. *eye roll* While Saint sneaks around and filches my son's stuffed animals out of his room and pile them up like they're the world's greatest treasure. Despite these few we'll call them "quirks" they're all around good dogs and the best companions I could ask for.

**sorry the pics are big enough to see from outer space!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts