Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! My name is Bina, and I have 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 2 bunnies. I am a part of various other forums, relating to dogs and cats, and dog food/nutrition. I love these forums and getting everyone's opinions and advice :).

Trooper is my 4yr old Golden Retriever. Gus is my 5mth old Great Dane pup. Echo is my 1yr old cat. Moxy is my 4yr old black lop-eared rabbit, and Molly is my 3yr old black and white lop eared rabbit. I love all my boys (and my female rabbit), and I am addicted to my pets completely. I can't wait to go home from work today to see them already.

I have made my avatar and signature, but I will get around to uploading some pics of my fur family :) I'm looking forward to hearing from you all :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome from a fellow Manitoban! :). Do you live in the city?
I live just outside Winnipeg about 15 minutes, in Springfield. :) It's nice to talk to people that live so close (can compare weather and prices, that's always so different than people in other parts of the world of coarse)

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Hello and welcome from another DF member who holds their animals in high regards! :)............even the strays.

·
Super Moderator
7,299 Posts
I live just outside Winnipeg about 15 minutes, in Springfield. It's nice to talk to people that live so close (can compare weather and prices, that's always so different than people in other parts of the world of coarse)
Very cool, it's great to have another Manitoban here! There's not many of us! One or two others I THINK, but they don't post much at all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts