Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I'm 19 and I'm from London in England. I own 7 pets, a dog called Oliver or his short name is Ollie. He's a Chocolate Roan English Cocker Spaniel. He's castrated and he's 2 years old. I also own 2 rabbits, called Milly and Molly. They are Mini Rex rabbits, both sisters from a rescue centre at 9 weeks of age. Milly is a Castor Charlie and Molly is a Black Broken. They are now coming up to 3 years old. I own 3 rats, called David, Mickey and Jack. They are all brothers from the same litter from a reputable breeder. David is a Siamese Berkshire, Mickey is a Himalayan Dumbo and Jack is a Siamese Berkshire Dumbo. Last but by no means least, 1 cat, called Gemma. She's 12 years old, from an accidental litter from a friend. She's a tabby and white moggie.

I hope to learn on this forum but I also hope that I can teach others too. :D

·
Registered
Who says best friends need to be human? Meet Basil my happy go lucky lab
4 Posts
Oliver hi from another pet lover living in London, I assume you posted this message because you are trying to activate your account on this site? How are your pets doing and how are you finding this community of pet lovers and supporters?

·
Administrator
12,462 Posts
This thread is 12 years old and the orihinal poster has posted in 12 years, so I'm closing it to avoid confusion.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.