Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Introducing myself and my 'pack'! We live in England and my name is Cat. We are owned by three dogs, two cats and a snake.
Max- 13 year old cat, she is the most affectionate pet we've ever owned. Very sweet but such a coward- she won't go outside by herself. Love her to bit's, she's the queen of the house.
Pepsi- 3 year old cat, she is chubby and fluffy and spends her days sleeping or going outside. Adorable and sweet.
Ziggy- Our corn snake. We've had him for a long time now, I forget how old he is. He is very sweet, actually, and calm.
Lexi- She is nearly 5 and she was our first dog, she is a Lhasa Apso. She is very loyal, protective and cuddly. Calm and laid back, she is not the biggest fan of other dogs but she loves people! She is definitely in charge of the others. She is very clever, too clever in my opinion and has the typical lhasa apso stubbornness haha- but we love her anyway!
Pepper- Also a Lhasa Apso, she is almost 3. She is the sweetest, happiest dog ever and is genuinely such a puppy still. Not the brightest dog but she is one of the sweetest. Loves other dogs, a bit shy of strangers and absolutely adores the cats (she washes Pepsi daily).
Casper- Our newest addition, he is a 5 month old Greater Swiss Mountain Dog. He is the sweetest, clumsiest and funniest dog. We absolutely adore him. He is perfect and so well behaved, house trained in a month and just amazing in every way. But he is very big already haha, he thinks he's the same size as Lexi & Pepper and its very amusing to watch. He loves to sit on our laps and cuddle and play. We love our big boy!

And thats all of them. Sorry it was long haha, thank you for reading if you did! Happy New Year!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have to post three times before my account gets activated so I will tell you some more... My favourite dog breeds are: Greater Swiss Mountain dogs, Lhasa's (obviously these two) and then it goes Rottweilers, Leonbergers, Huskies, German Shepherds, English Mastiffs and Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retrievers! I love all dogs though :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What else can I tell you? Hmm..
I love learning about dog training, behaviour and body language in my spare time. I like training my dogs and have taught my two Lhasa's all their tricks: roll over, play dead, sit, down, stay, spin, drop, paw and obviously come. I have also taught my swissy: sit, stay, down, come and heel so far! Thats probably all there is haha!

·
Registered
Who says best friends need to be human? Meet Basil my happy go lucky lab
4 Posts
Hi CatCaspers from a fellow pet lover from England , I had no idea you had to post three times before the account was activated :LOL: hope its activated now. How are you pets doing?

·
Administrator
12,457 Posts
Hi CatCaspers from a fellow pet lover from England , I had no idea you had to post three times before the account was activated :LOL: hope its activated now. How are you pets doing?
That was a rule 8 years ago, when this thread was started, but not now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.