Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I am currently living in Ontario Canada, with my two lovely dogs, who I adore, Bindi, and Tosa. Our sweet Tosa, is a resue from Mexico. We beleive she is a German Sheperd mix of some sort, and is really quite shy with strangers. It has taken her about four years to truely get used to people, as she was not treated very nicely as a puppy.
As for Bindi (also a rescue, this time from a local shelter), she is a delightful Lhasa Apso. She is feisty around strangers. But she is an extremelly lovely dog, with a big personality. I completely adore my little girl, and tend to use a few too many nick-names as well. I`m sure some of you can also relate to being a little obsessed with your dogs!

Here is my gorgeous Bindi

And my Tosa (She is horribly afraid of cameras, so I took this with my webcam. Sorry for bad quality!)

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Ah, they are beautiful. Bindi has a gorgeous face. I'm kind of partial to Lhasa Apsos due to my own rescued Lhasa mix boy, Cupid.

Thanks for rescuing!

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Hello & welcome to df. What a cute face Bindi has, & Tosa, I can tell she's not comfortable with having her photo taken.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! Tosa has never liked having her picture taken for some reason, she has to hide in my room when we bring out the camera. It may have something to do with the flash.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Hello and welcome to DF. Nice pooches you have. Was it difficult bringing a dog from Mexico to Canada?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Welcome, I am new here and your babies are beautiful. I do understand Obsession with a captial O when it comes to my babies. I have found everyone to be very friendly and am glad I found this site.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts