Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone! We're Arcanatura natural veterinary medicine and we're new to DogForums.com.

We'd love you to meet our Team (and their pups) and we look forward to joining your discussions!

Lindsay Rubin, Arcanatura Social Media Web Marketing Manager/Writer

Dog: Riley, Whippet

About Me: Hi Everyone! I'm Lindsay and I write about natural pet health, green living and pet news for Arcanatura. I'm way too obsessed with my Whippet Riles. When I'm not working, I spend my time doing yoga, reading, listening to music and working with rescue horses at our local barn shelter.

Josh Perron, Arcanatura Web Marketing Manager

Dog: Daisy, Puggle

About Me: Hey I'm Josh and I'm pretty much the company geek/designer/tech guy. I'm a big fan of my Puggle Daisy, she has amazing personality, very friendly, and yet a lot of fun! Outside of work I enjoy rock music, walking/hiking, meditation, blogging, and I'm also an admin over at a automotive forum.

Serge Martinod DVM, CEO
The veterinary brains behind the Arcanatura operation. Serge is a practiced veterinarian, experienced in holistic treatment of dogs, cats and horses. He's got the natural solution to your dog's problem!

Serge's dog Abby, the little Westie "excessively pampered" (spoiled) with Arcanatura products :)

We look forward to joining in on your conversations regarding any issues you may be experiencing relating to the health of your dog. Got an itchy dog? An arthritic dog? A new, frisky puppy? Our veterinarian CEO is on call for any questions you may have. Feel free to view our section under the Site Sponsors tab on the DogForums homepage.

Best,
The Arcanatura Team
[email protected]

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the warm welcome! Happy to hear you like our doggie photos :) My Riley thinks he's a model with his long skinny legs!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts