Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, It has been fun to find this site. Lots of great information here. I grew up with a Chesapeake and a Mini/schnauzer as a child, then had two wonderful mini schnauzers early in my adult life. Today, we enjoy our wonderful Standard Schnauzer, as well as the new kid in our family, a spunky Wire Fox Terrier that is 15 months old now.

Perhaps this recent video we made to "describe" him says it all...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PejjvNAY_zc

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Hello and welcome, your dog is lovely, and mad too!, he would fit in well in my house with my mad BC, like the basket with the treat underneath, i do that to Holly with her ball, and she paws at her toy box and goes crazy wanting to get to it.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Hello and welcome! I love Nigel ... he is so full of fun energy and adorable too! :)

Your Standard Schnauzer has not enough video time! lol! :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ha! Thanks. Our Standard, Otis, would probably had more time on screen if he had been better groomed at the time. I am a bit overdue on stripping his coat. They cause us ALL to stop what we are doing at least a time or two per night with a wild game of chase that continues from room to room and through furniture. Here is another (although much less polished) video that has more of our Standard Schnauzer, Otis, in it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK5abcFmnyk

It was filmed about a year ago when Nigel was a puppy.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Awwwwe ... Otis is adorable too! :)

Now that I have owned two Schnauzer/Poodle mix dogs and am on my new Schnauzer/Cairn something mix ... I truly love their fantastic personalities and their attitudes whether it be the watch dog in them or their fun filled personalities and their ability to be so loyal! At least I want to believe mine are more on the terrier side. Leeo used to love rodent hunting! :)

Both your dogs are really nice!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All our little dogs have been huge rodent hunters. That sure is the big thing that is maintained through all the terriers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts