Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to introduce myself. I currently own 3 dogs, a Lab, an English Setter and a Dachshund mix. We have raised a few guide dogs and are waiting for the next one. I love training my current dogs and finding new venues for them to learn and explore. We have learned canine musical freestyle, nosework, basic obedience. My lab is a passionate swimmer who loves to learn. My ES is a timid dog who has just learned to swim and is in her first obed class (at 7 yearls old). My Dachs is a stay at home forager who contributes by bringing home dead animals. She is an older dog, who is working through a number of health issues, definite Napolean complex, but you wouldn't know she was sick to look at her.

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Welcome! You sound as if you have some interesting threads to write! Can't wait to read! And pics please!?

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for the welcome.

Pictures would be good -huh? I did try loading a pic on my avatar, but was unable to, even through photobucket. I'm sure there's a sticky around somewhere explaining the fine art of uploading pics, but I haven't had a chance to look through them all.

Will post pics hopefully later tonight. Heading out to watch my brother's family skydive - YIKES!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts