Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I am new to this forum. I love mastiffs. All my dogs where Old English mastiffs (total3) All died from old age. Now I have a 1.5-year-old Accel Bully Kutta. The dog is healthy, strong, with a good temperament, playful. He is not big by my standard 33" high 60 kg. He is clearly a hunter. Excellent tracing ability. In the woods he likes to run away, hide and "attack" me. He is intelligent. Good with children, not aggressive to people outside the house perimeter. The bad points. Vicious and aggressive to strangers inside the perimeter hates other dogs. Unstoppable when chasing something. Stubborn, shroud, too much energy. Twice a day 2hrs walk (running in the field and woods off lead) + running in the garden and he coming indoor and playing with his toys. Fearless, too fast with the fast reaction. If you shout at someone he will immediately attack, but if he hears the happiness in your voice he is too friendly. For these reasons as a family dog, he is not really good, but he is excellent protection and guard dog. To be honest, I don't need protection or guarding, but I love him.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts