Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a newbie here and I have a few questions. We adopted what we were told was a lab from the county pound when he was about 4 months old. He is now approximately 11-13 months old.

The problem we have is that he is obviously not a lab, lab mix maybe. He is short, and some say he looks like a lab-pit bull mix. I know that when you have a mix, all bets are off as to the physical attributes, but I really need to try and id some possible breeds, short of a DNA test. We are moving from a house we own to a rental and pit bulls are not allowed due to the insurance and the HOA. I am frantically trying to come up with a mix that he may be without him actually being a pit bull. We love him as he is and it will break my heart to have to give him up-we already signed a lease and were not aware of the restriction until afterwards-bad move on our parts I know, but it's done so there is nothing I can do now.

I'm not sure how much he weighs now, he has a vet appt next Thursday, but until then can anyone help me with possible breeds?

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts