Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) hello everyone,

I am new here to the website. I am glad I found a neat place to talk to other dog lovers.

My husband and I have a black lab/german shepard mix. She is small weighs about 42 lbs. Her name is Jazzy. She is so loveable.

We also have an Akita. He is beautiful and huge. He weighs over a 100 lbs. His name is Bear. Both of the dogs are 16 months old. They play so well together.

I have to keep Bear tied up with a cable and a ring with a screw on. Male Akitas love to run and let loose. He likes to get out with the other dogs and run our neighbor hood. I was tired of running after him. So now he cannot brake what he has on. He is so loveable to everyone. Male Akitas do not bark unless they have a reason to.

Well hope to talk to other members. Just looking for friends.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Hi and welcome.
I hope you have Bear neutered if he's running around the neighborhood.

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Bear is a cutie patootie :) Can't see your first image though. :(

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Hi LeRoymydog,
thanks for posting. No he is not neutered. We live on a cul-de-sac and there are only eight houses in our area. There are nine dogs on our street and all have been fixed even mine. He usually runs right two doors down and plays with the dogs in the back yard.

Hi Inga,
I am not for sure what happened with that post. I was trying to post a picture. I am so new to this and not quite sure how to do things on this site. Thanks for the post.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts