Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi - my name is Heather. Long story summed up: I found an overheated dog a week ago and it appears that no one is looking for him. We have tried desperately to find his family, but came up empty. He is a nice boy, great with kids and cute as a button.

What I can't decide is what he is? The Vet Tech thought Border Collie mix - but the Border Collie rescue groups say no. I think he has the body shape and feathering of an English Setter - but the head and ears are wrong.

Figured I would introduce myself and see what input everyone has. He is young - about 10-12 months and 40 lbs. He does have webbed feed as well.

Anyone ever worked with a good adoption group in Michigan? I need to find a home for "Tucker" (what the kids have decided his name is LOL).

Thanks!!

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
He looks like an English Setter cross to me, too. I suspect perhaps a bit of pit bull? (I am owned by 2 setters, myself.) There are good English Setter rescue groups on the web, ACES (Another Chance for English Setters) at www.englishsetterrescue.org is a good one.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts