Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope that I am doing this right in starting a new thread to introduce myself.
I am a 41 year old mother of an 18 year old. I have a middle age cat, a fish and my daughter last week brought home an 8 week old 'Goberian.' That is what has led me here.
I adore dogs and am more of a dog than cat person, but I got a cat because it suited my lifestyle better as they are pretty self-sufficient. I have never had pups so I don't know what I am doing. I live in Florida. I teach. I'm not sure what else to post about, but I am glad to be here and looking forward to getting some great advice from knowledgeable:wave: people!
Thanks!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Welcome to the forum; hope you are ok in your area with Irma approaching. Just wondering what is a Goberian? After your account is completely in the system you can post pictures.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the welcome! I am in Central Florida, so hoping it's as good an outcome as possible! Thanks for thinking of me. I've lived here 11 years and this is the first time it's been this serious! Anyway, I am told a 'Goberian' is half husky, half Golden Retriever. It's a big puppy, and it's going to be a big dog. It's smart as a whip, but physically strong and strong willed! I just want to make sure I'm doing the right thing for this pup. It's a girl and she's called it 'Islay' after the islands of Scotland. I'm trying to work out how to post a picture of her, but when I clicked add image, it wants a URL. Is there a way to attach an image?
Thanks!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Three way I do photos is to click reply and put in my comments then I click on the Go Advanced next too the Reply. Then I put click on the icon for photos and upload it from my computer. Sometimes I have to crop it to be smaller. Then I click the post and out puts the picture in your response. Some people use Photo Bucket but I'm not sure how that works. Keep watch on the weather, be safe.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts