Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I am new to this Forum, I have a 9 month old Peagle Pekinese/Beagle mix. We've had her since Christmas and that's why we named her Mistletoe. She is the cutest Puppy ever and she was the runt of her litter so she is very calm and always is in chill mode. I love her to death and will be posting about her all the time. Thanks everyone. Hope we meet some new people here and learn a few things at the same time.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Hello and welcome! What an interesting mix. I will be watching for pics of Mistletoe too! :)

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Hello and welcome, agree we need pics, never seen that mix before, what a great name for a dog though.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry its taken so long but my Fiancee was trying to explain her new computer and how the cell phone and pictures thing works but I have a few pics of Mistletoe. Again Sorry its taken so long.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
9 Months now
Your photos are not showing up for me. :0

You can got to www.Photobucket.com .... it is free to sign up for and download your photos from your computer file. Then use the IMG code to copy and paste them into your posts. :)

There are instructions in the dog picture forum that make it really easy. I had to use it at first too .... I had a terrible time figuring it out. I am self-taught on this thing! Lol! :)

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Welcome!!! Gorgeous pup!! I totally wasn't expecting her to look like that as I've never seen the mix before!! I love her though!! Can't wait to see more pics!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts