Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is shelle, and my dog family is a 3yr old long haired GSD, and our latest addition who's now 7 month old Pohm, a rottie x dogue de bordeaux.
I have always owned rotties, and was interested in a bordeaux litter, however, when the pups were born, it showed that the breeders neighbours rottie had gotten to the dam first. Bless. But, i fell in love with Pohm and we went with her, regardless of breeding. I am so glad i did. She has a very gentle nature, and wins most people over with her antics. Even my mother in law rubs her tummy. And she hates rotties!
Been lurking for some time, so thought id join in.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Hello and welcome! :) This is a good place for info and we love pics around here too! :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello! As I was snooping around (I just joined a few moments ago), I see some rottie owners. We just got our pup a week ago. My husband has had 2 rotties, this is my first. I love all dogs, but for our family the rottweiler us the perfect fit. Her name is Thora, she is full of energy, love, willing to learn. I am enjoying every second, even the chewing and some accidents.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts