Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hello everyone! As the title says, I am new here and just wanted to take a couple minutes to introduce myself and familiarize myself with the site/forums. And well... to get to know some of you!
The name is Robert, I am 26 from small town Ohio!:wink:
I am laid back, friendly, get along with just about everyone. I enjoy meeting new people and making life-long friends. I'm obviously a dog lover, so it's cool to meet other animal lovers and hopefully I can help answer some questions for new pet owners, as I have had dogs/pets for YEARS. I absolutely adore them and learned quite a bit along the way.
I have 3 dogs, 1 cat and 2 birds. My closest dog, Blake, is 14 years old! Had him since I was in middle school! I also just got a NEW dog TODAY. Shes only a couple months old and was surprised by her from my Mom (who brought her over too me) and asked if I wanted her, and being the Dog-lover that I am, i couldnt pass it down. And she (the new dog) is really what brings me here tonight. I have some questions myself I'd like to ask in the forums about her. So, I cant wait to do that!
I also enjoy writing and reading and studying/learning new things and all that other dorky stuff!! haha Yes, im a bit of a geek!
I am hugely into religion and spirituality. I know that type of talk is for another forum so I wont get into that. But...It is part of who I am.
Well, it's starting to drag and get a bit long now so I will bring this to an end.
I hope to meet some new people on here and interact with everyone on the message boards. Feel free to say Hi, or respond to me if you come across me! As i mentioned, I LOVE meeting new people. So feel free to write me anytime!

·
Registered
721 Posts
Welcome to the community here, as you can see I have many dogs like you. I love ACS and am owned by three right now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts