Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Everyone,
I want to say thank you for all of the different threads I have read on this site (over the past couple of months's )it has made me realize it doesn't matter how old you are if its something you love . I am (OMG going to tell you my age 48) with this economy I have been trying to find something I would really enjoy doing and still make a living. I have always loved animals... Right now have 6 dogs.. From small to large and we spoil them..... After a lot of research .... I have decided that I want to groom dogs.. Actually decided this three months ago and then started reading forums this one especially and decided that YES I want to do this. I really would take a lot of pride in doing this. I just wanted to thank everyone on this forum for all of the threads I have read that make me realize that I can do this and their are people out there that will help me if I get stuck.....
Thanks again!!!!
Kelly
PS: I would really love to talk to other groomers.. And once I get started will always help new groomers with any questions... I am not looking for short cuts but only the right thing to do....and I will always appreciate any advice you can give me..

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Welcome to DF :D

There are quite a few professional groomers on here that can give you pointers and advice!

And don't forget to post pics of your pups!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts