Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heidi on a walk and down her resting on her 2nd birthday August 16th.Hard to believe my little girl is 2 already,you can spell treat,drink or walk and she knows what it means,she understands anything that me or my mom says.Before walks she will look outside and if she sees a person or a person walking a dog she starts to whine and will get down and look at me to go on a walk,other times will just get down and paw my foot.On this walk,we saw no dogs,heard one barking from inside a house and closer to home she wanted to meet the owner of a Border Collie and Heidi got pets from him,the Collie was just inside the front door.Heiid lost her best friend on July 17th when my sister had have their 15 year old Whippet/Hound Taffy put down.Taffy was blind,deaf,had arthritis,rear end was giving out and was falling down.Her daughter Shannon went with her that day as it was her and her now former husband had got Taffy as a Christmas gift in December of 1996.Marlene really didn't want a pet but got used to Taffy over time and she and her husband loved Taffy and spoiled her for 15 years.My sister felt guilty doing it and wondered if it was the right thing to do,the condition Taffy was in,it was the right thing to do.As far as I know,they are not planning on having another dog.Heidi didn't see any pals on today's walk,we went at 7:15 ,too early for some dogs,heard a Yorkshire terrier bark at us,that was it.She will be seeing the kids go by once school starts here on September 4th.Heidi right now is behind the small,she had been snoozing behind me and snoring and snorting.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Happy Birthday Heidi! :D I am sorry about the loss of Heidi's best friend and your family's beloved Taffy. Hopefully Heidi will find another friend to become her buddy!

Lol! Heidi is my youngest of three Sisters name. :)

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Happy birthday!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts