Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a dog bed the other day for Heidi and Dakota and it arrived today, to my pleasure it was actually bigger than I thought it would be, tho the pad "could" be a little thicker, my dogs do like the bed. Puppy more than mom right now lol. Its called a "Beasly Premium Couch" this is the Extra Large size and as you can see it fits a GSD and her mix breed 12 week old pup lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
That's really cool! I don't think there's anywhere I could even fit that in my house!
I don't know which is which, but from what I can see of them mom looks very pretty & pup looks just adorable :D I'd love to see more pics of them!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea I try and post as much as I can lol. Dakota will be 12 weeks Sunday, and Heidi still has that thing in her eye, tho im using oitment on it from the vet it doesnt seem to be getting any worse or better, so I think its something else.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes she is, I can say im lucky she came into my life, Ive only had her since September 20th 2008 but it has been an awsome 4 1/2 months she may be a little old but she never shows it, shes full of spunk. Im just glad the guy who couldnt take her because he was moving into a no animal apartment ased my husband if we wanted her.

Tho she did come to us and pop out a surprise on November 16th lol. She is spoiled like no other too lol. That bed alone I spent $110.00 bucks on for her and Dakota :D.

She is by far the best thing to come into my life in a long time.

·
Registered
640 Posts
LOVE that bed!! I'd love to get one of these for my puppies... off to Google this! Love the photos of your sweethearts enjoying it! :)

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My dogs dont seem to be the only ones enjoying it lol, I also have 4 cats and one of them was laying right next to her on the bed lol.

Depending on the size of the bed they rang from 60-120 on alot of sites, I bought mine from a manufacturer who deals through eBay. I was going to use this site, but went with eBay.

http://www.idogbeds.com/dog-beds/orthopedic-dog-beds/beasleyscouchdogbed.cfm

·
Registered
640 Posts
Thank you... I had actually just gone to eBay to look for it! Now the size dilemma... I mainly want it for my two puppies as they grow until they're big enough to jump up on the couch and bed like our 6-year-old Standard does (yes, we are pushover doggie parents and LOVE our dogs on the bed and sofa!!!). :D

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I dont mind them getting on the couch really it was more of a "If we are on it and want room I want you to get down." type of thing, and I wanted her to have a comfy bed she could go to instead of a floor, what kind of dogs do you have? I know Extra Large is big enough for Heidi and the pup so if they are 2 large breed pups I would go with Extra Large to be safe.

If its poodles like your sig says then yea Extra Large would be perfect imo.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Yes, they are all Standard Poodles... good idea to go with the extra large!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Roger, if you need a good eBayer I will give a link below, these are the people I bought from and they are awsome people they have a business in Ohio and have AWSOME customer support.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Premium-Beasleys-Couch-XLG-34-x-54-Bolstered-Dog-Bed_W0QQitemZ160288500843QQihZ006QQcategoryZ66773QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

thats the exact one I bought and whom I bought it from lol. They carry TONS of dog care products.

I ordered it last Friday evening and it was processed Monday and got here by UPS today.

If you do buy from them send them a message that rjslds recommended them :D lol. And if you buy through them make sure to include what color you wanted, I forgot to tell them what color I wanted os I had ot call their place of business to confirm my color.

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
I'm sorry, I had not heard the story behind Heidi before. So you adopted her in Sept & she had just 1 pup in Nov!? O my goodness! So are you going to keep Dakota too? She looks adorable, so big already & so fuzzy :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts