Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LoL... just though it was cute and something to share haha! Callahan is a big boy now... this morning was the first time I saw him lift his leg to pee!

It was a half a$$ lift, thats for sure haha. He lifted it half way and was wobbling LOL, needs more balance that for sure! But it was cute, :p my baby trying hard to stay standing and peeing. I was like "Yay, Papa!" and he was just looking at me like "WHAT?!" Well afterward he did something he had never done before either... he kicked up the grass behind him all MANLY and looking all huffy and puffy and proud haha! Then ran up to me all wiggly and happy cuz I was happy :rolleyes:.

Just had to share... I thought it was cute!
Nessa

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Oh my. I know the feeling! Mac started lifting his leg to pee recently as well! It's weird how proud it makes you feel.

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
How old is Callahan? 10 month old DJ still does not lift, LoL!
My little minpin (no longer with us) used to kick grass too, it was a riot! She also used to go thru the motions of kicking up grass after trimming her nails!

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
I was so proud the first time Lloyd lifted his leg to pee:) He doesn't do it all that often still, but when he does I feel proud. Not sure why, but I do, lol.

Oh, I know why . . . cause then he is less likely to pee on himself!

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Way to go Callahan!!!

I have to laugh, Dawson started lifting his leg in the last few weeks as well(he is 6 months). Riley...who will be two in July...still doesn't. Dawson is my first boy who.... well...acts like one;):p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts