Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I can't help help it i guess. i just love close ups of bello. they never seem to come out the same so i just keep going!! hope u like.

Some more below......................................

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
I love the look on Bello's face in the first few pictures... :D

The pictures are really small - what happened? :confused:

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I love the look on Bello's face in the first few pictures... :D

The pictures are really small - what happened? :confused:
i was hoping you can tell me. i reviewed them before submitting them and they came up as small as my sig.? not sure why?

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I don't know. Could they have been resized by accident?
i didn't do anything different. right off my card to photobucket and to df? they are usually resized automatically but not to this size?

if anyone has a suggestion please let me know if i did something? i know i resized some sig. pics 2 days ago to shrink the pic in my sig. its kind of funny that these pics are all the same size. i wonder if i changed a default setting?

i didn't do anything different. right off my card to photobucket and to df? they are usually resized automatically but not to this size?

if anyone has a suggestion please let me know if i did something? i know i resized some sig. pics 2 days ago to shrink the pic in my sig. its kind of funny that these pics are all the same size. i wonder if i changed a default setting?
i think i found something on photobucket. i am going to repost some pics to see. ok, . here i go.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts