Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Aww, what a love he is! I'm SO glad he has you to love and care for him... I hope he gets to stay with you!

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
I don't care if the "idiot" is your friend neglect of that sort is against the law and he should have to pay the consequences. Take pictures of Jake in the condition he is now and report your "friend." for animal cruelty. He needs to face the consequences of his actions.

And definitely do not give the dog back. Take him to the vet and get vet records in your name, have him micrchipped and registered in your name, etc.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I don't care if the "idiot" is your friend neglect of that sort is against the law and he should have to pay the consequences. Take pictures of Jake in the condition he is now and report your "friend." for animal cruelty. He needs to face the consequences of his actions.

And definitely do not give the dog back. Take him to the vet and get vet records in your name, have him micrchipped and registered in your name, etc.
While I understand you're frustration, calling animal control would do nothing. They were at his house for earlier this week and left a notice, he called and they just told him that Jason couldn't stay there anymore. And he's going to the vet later this week.

And for everyone, some pictures from earlier:

21 - 23 of 23 Posts