Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bello absolutely loves Vanilla Ice Cream so everytime we go we either take him for a ride or bring some back for him. He is such a wonderful dog that i am glad to give him his favorite snack!!!

More below.................................

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Had to tear the cup here so we don't miss a drop!

Of course we have to wipe his face because his tongue just isn't good enough

Thats all!

·
Registered
714 Posts
we go to our local sonic during the summer and get the dogs ice cream cones!
and sometimes if we are thinking about it, we get the mini servings of ben and jerrys ice cream for them!

its funny to watch them eat the ice cream cones...koozie just seems to swallow it whole, and izzy takes her time, licking the ice cream and then nibbling on the cone. keno has yet to enjoy this tasty treat, but sometime this summer!

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
He's not spoiled, is he?:p

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
hehe, I looked at this this morning but didn't get a chance to comment. He looks like he's really enjoying himself! I should do this for Marge one day -- she isn't as spoiled/lucky as Bello :)p :D) and usually just gets yogurt.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you everyone! He is a good boy as are all of your dogs i am sure.

Now go out and get them all an Ice Cream!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Good boy Bello!
I let hallie try some ice cream when she went with us on vacation when she was 4 months old and she had the runs really bad for about a day it might have been the ice cream or the GI tract infection she had! lol Maybe we'll try it again. Bello looks handsome as usual. :D

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
I have never given my dogs ice cream...they might be in for a real treat some day! :rolleyes:
Large vanilla cone is bello favorite. they love the cone!! Go ahead, its hot out there ya know!:D

Good boy Bello!
I let hallie try some ice cream when she went with us on vacation when she was 4 months old and she had the runs really bad for about a day it might have been the ice cream or the GI tract infection she had! lol Maybe we'll try it again. Bello looks handsome as usual. :D
sorry to hear that. bello could eat a half gallon and not be affected although he only gets a cone. give it another shot this way you'll know if it was the tract infection!!!! Thanks for the Bello compliment also;)

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Bello is adorable! I gave Jaia an ice cream cone for his second birthday. Well, actually, we shared. :D

Attachments

·
Banned
220 Posts
If you're ever at the drive thru and feel it's time for a treat--get a small vanilla cone. My friend used to do that with her dog at this local fast food place we worked at as teens and called them "puppy cones" and got them free because she made them herself, and after quitting, she'd go by and still get them because the owner didnt mind.

I went to McD's and asked for a doggy cone and forgot that's not what they're really called. So I got a small cone...forgot if I had to pay for it since I said it was for my dog. Probably did because it was McD's, but I dont recall it because that was all I got...

That's when we decided on the fart fixer....

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If you're ever at the drive thru and feel it's time for a treat--get a small vanilla cone. My friend used to do that with her dog at this local fast food place we worked at as teens and called them "puppy cones" and got them free because she made them herself, and after quitting, she'd go by and still get them because the owner didnt mind.

I went to McD's and asked for a doggy cone and forgot that's not what they're really called. So I got a small cone...forgot if I had to pay for it since I said it was for my dog. Probably did because it was McD's, but I dont recall it because that was all I got...

That's when we decided on the fart fixer....
wish i had a place like that. i pay 2.75 for a puppy cone! nothing cheap anymore.:eek:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts