Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
What our customers are saying:

Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable! March 8, 2012
By mishelle512
Amazon Verified Purchase
This review is from: The Naughty Boxer (Hardcover)
Though I do not have children, I have an unending love for Boxers and purchased this book as part of a fundraiser for a Boxer Rescue. I received an autographed copy of a beautifully illustrated hard-cover book. The story is playfully silly and full of rhymes. I'm looking forward to the next time I babysit and will be able to bring out this super-cute book and read it to them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it! November 28, 2011
By L. Keene (Virginia, USA)
Amazon Verified Purchase
The illustrations are great, full page bright color ones and very good quality materials were using in printing from the looks of it. We love boxers and it'll be hard to keep this set aside till Christmas for my kiddo :)

5.0 out of 5 stars review November 21, 2011
By Kim
Amazon Verified Purchase
The book arrived promptly and my daughter 18yrs old and myself both read it. It is a nicely constructed hard cover book. With nice sized print and slick nice pages. Very nice for the price. The illustrations in the book are very creative and we both felt were good visual descriptions for younger children. The story is a cute little adventure in the life of a Boxer, Roland P. Corncobbs with loads of rhyming. We both enjoyed the story alot and there were many times we were laughing and comparing some of the things to our own dogs.
Without giving up the story :) I will say...my daughter and I thought that towards the end it might be a little confusing for a younger child but not for older children and/or adults. We would both recommend it as a good book, we give it a thumbs up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book November 7, 2011
By dadreader
Amazon Verified Purchase
The Naughty Boxer is a great book for children that even adults can enjoy. The words read with rhythm and rhyme, which are great for the parent who has to read it or for an older child who can read. The pages are slick, with wonderfully done illustrations that will make everyone smile and are better quality than any children's book I have ever bought before. The book has enough pages to go through a up and down, action packed story that will keep you kids returning to it, because they can not remember it all. If your family are dog lovers, this book will be a treat. It depicts the loveable and not-so-loveable details of dog ownership that reminds your family of why you love your dog. The book is worth more than the price and remember were you got it from because family and friends will definitely ask you for it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts