Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,334 Posts
He so gorgeous !!! I do the same thing with my guys I don't think they that big, big... have all large breed animals..
Thank you, I think so too. :) It's so funny, I'll be looking at him sitting there and think "I guess you won't get that big after all, that's okay" and then he does this, or casually stands on his hind legs and puts his front paws on the bathroom counter, and I go "Oh...." LOL. Will be fun to see how he looks in another year or so once he finishes filling in and his coat is done growing. :)

And yet they can curl into the tiniest ball. lol
That's one totally relaxed kittie. :)
I know, lol, and yeah, Tybalt is the king of relaxation, lol.

·
Super Moderator
7,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Meanwhile, Mister is continuing to eat like a pig, working hard to try to catch up to his big brother, lol.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I totally get it. Mine started out extremely skinny but very LONG. Now at 6 years old, Abbott is roughly 2 1/2 feet long without his tail. Everyone always comes into my apartment going "oh my gosh! That's a big cat!" and as I barely bend down to pet his head, I say, "Oh no, he's not." But when I see an average sized cat I say, "Oh wow, what a small cat!" and the owner always looks at me like, "what are you talking about?" I took Abbott to the vet last week and she said that he was a big cat but not overweight! At 19lbs he just needs to lose 2 lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts