Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And if you have, how many times have you seen it?

I have never seen it, though I do enjoy "Time Warp" as longs as I don't hear it often. So, many of my friends, and my wife think I am nuts for never having seen it.... I'm 49 years old.... I imagine that many of the much younger folks here have not seen it.

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Lol! I am 56 and have NEVER seen it .... just always hear about it! I worked my life away ... didn't have time for movies! :)

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Im young, and yes I have seen it multiple times.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
I'm 50 and used to go see it at the midnight showing when I was in college. We brought all the props and everything and had the greatest time. The movie isn't as great by itself. Once you have participated in it live, the movie on TV is fun over and over and over.

Where's your neck!?!

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
Never seen it and I'm 20. And I also had no idea that there was some sort of special audience interaction, I figured that it was just a movie!

·
Registered
10,534 Posts
I've seen it more times than I could count (used to be a Halloween tradition), also it's my 14 year old daughters favorite movie!

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
Yep they always had a live showing on Halloween at college. Those are always fun to go to.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts