Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well for me its been a entire month of absolute H.E. doubble hockey sticks for my family and me. The worst part is its not even over yet and I have no clue when it will be. It just keeps coming and I feel like I am drowing in it all. Normally I feel like superwoman " dont worry I got, nope no biggie I can handle it, no I dont need any help I will do it on my own" Not now! Now I feel like anyone on earth that is willing to help I will beg and plead for it.... Thank all for listening I just feel like I am going crazy rightnow.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
I'm kind of having a rough time myself, too. My family is trying so hard to pay the bills and I can't even help because I don't have time with college going on. School itself...lets just day I am sooooo done with school...I'm ready to get my butt out of here, but I still have two years....=(

So many things are going on, but spring break is next week; so maybe I can catch a break.

I hope your break comes along too and that you can find someone who is there to help yah.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts