Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
My dog would study the researchers :)

Which of these silly humans is most likely to give me a treat?

Under what circumstances?

Maybe I can get a grant (i.e. long-term source of treats)

·
Registered
691 Posts
I saw this on CL a few weeks ago and faxed Chloe's info over. Haven't heard anything yet.

I think it would be so much fun, and my mom keeps saying she will "finally" have a family member go to Harvard and is going to tell all her friends this. If she will admit it's her grand-dog, I'm not sure.:D

·
Registered
7,761 Posts
I think it would be so much fun, and my mom keeps saying she will "finally" have a family member go to Harvard and is going to tell all her friends this. If she will admit it's her grand-dog, I'm not sure.:D
LOL, too funny.

I don't think commuting from the prairie would work unless it includes a very large stipend :eek:

·
Registered
691 Posts
Chloe was chosen to participate in the study!!! We go to Harvard U Saturday. I'm really excited about it, and hopefully she can help in some way in their canine cognition program.

I was told it will be 40-60 minutes long, and they are going to be testing them on instant gratification, taking a treat as a reward a minute later or taking human praise immediately. I am able to stay in the room the whole time and she'll get some new toys for helping them. I don't have a lot of the study details, but will update the thread next week after the visit.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Haha, I guess we have to wait and see on that graduation! She's a holy terror tonight as it rained and she didn't get her usual long walks. :rolleyes:

Seriously, though, I'm just happy she'll be able to help in some way. Who knew they even had a Canine Cognition lab? It's interesting stuff, so I am glad she can contribute.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts