Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't mean a chicken strip I mean like ice cream and chocolate bunnies.
My sister's dog ate her daughter's WHOLE chocolate peanut butter Easter bunny.... My stupid sister should watch her dog!:mad:

Has your dog ate something like that or for that matter drank maybe soda?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Rinoa eats lots of things that aren't even food. She's been eating the sheets in my parent's bedroom, but doesn't eat my sheets. She also ate one of those dog pee pads.:eek: She only did that once, though.

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
Yes I think most dogs do in their life time.

Shoes
Magazines/books
Photos
Chocolates
Coffee bean
Cell phones
CDs/DVDs
Cables
Wood
Dog beds
Dog toys
Human toys

I don't quite follow chicken strip and ice cream, they should eat neither.

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Nubs decided to grab some random thing off the ground once on a walk. Think it was a cookie. Here I am with my hand shoved down his mouth and about to go down his throat, digging the peices out it while everyone else seems to be scared to even be in the same room as him.

Thank goodness Nubs doesn't seem to like Chocolate or things like that

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
Let's not forget the nasty stuff they eat. Like mice, rabbits, bugs, birds, ect

One just caught a mouse a couple days ago, I about puked!

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
When I lived with family, my aunt left the house, and left Eevee alone with a fresh full box of chocolate brownies. Eevee ate the ENTIRE BOX of brownies. I was freaking out! Luckily, she pretty much vomited and pooped all it out, so none of it stayed in her system.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Rusty (the puppy) will eat anything that he's not supposed to and I mean ANYTHING... Recently had a very expensive trip to the vet due to mushrooms that he found. Pepper our 3 yr old lab recently got over a fetish with things that would clink in her mouth mainly metal objects coins etc. Chewy our 5 yr old peke likes dirt... and fuzz and cigarette butts I have to watch him close when we go for walks...

·
Registered
10 Posts
I remember about a week before Easter my friend called me saying her dog ate one of the chocolate bunnies her husband gave her. I got another call not too long after, her dog threw up the bunny and to this day is fine. After telling me Sammy was okay she said, “at least it wasn’t a real bunny!” :)

·
Registered
209 Posts
My Max ate ALL of our easter chocolate one year, wrappers and all...And was completely fine...I think thats what actually saved his life last year when he ate a pound of chocolate. He was 14 and he wasn't completely fine, but he vomited everything and passed everything through his stool and was fine the next day.

I don't even know HOW he got into both.

·
Registered
47 Posts
¿Do couches count?

Wow..... that actually reminds me of my Lab. Last summer we went to Fl and had some friends coming by to take the dogs out, play with/walk them, and feed all the rest of the animals and Cubby managed to get out of his crate and tore through my kids stuffed animals and ate a couple of the cushions on the couches. Don't have the pics anymore, but my house looked like a hurricane blew through it!!!

·
Registered
760 Posts
it would actually be easier to name the things she hasn't ate but lets see:
Italian leather couch
completly through the drywall
whole box of mouse poison
clothes
shoes
bugs
chair legs
dog bed
toys
I'm sure there are more...............

·
Registered
38 Posts
Diablo (Doberman) ate the entire laundry room floor (vinyl tile) in one day! Amazingly, he suffered no ill effects.

Flame (Heinz57) loved to dig onions from the garden and eat them.

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
Let's see...

Wallpaper
the wall
the coffee table
Paper
my sister's toys
grass
earthworms
lizard
spiders
computer cord
dog toys
throw pillows
Ender's Game (among a few other novels I happened to like, one of which was no longer in print)

I know Nard has eaten more....

·
Registered
185 Posts
My mom's dachshund ate a whole pan of homemade brownies once.
One of my Poodles will eat anything that doesn't eat her first. Once while out on a walk I was shocked to see something very bright and colorful in her stool, I had to investigate to find that it was a balloon (had not been inflated).For the next few days every BM was a different color. Couldn't figure out where she was getting them from... finally searched the house and found a partial bag of birthday balloons my son had stashed under his bed. Apparently Lilah thought he had provided her with a secret bag of treats!!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts