Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.naturalhealingtools.com/greenmush.aspx

Just wondering if anyone has tried this. It was recommended to me by a friend. I have tried different types of supplements before but found that they just drain my wallet. I only give my dogs COQ 10 right now.

I might be switching dog foods from Primal to a different type of premade raw. (It will be about 1/2 the cost of Primal which is incredibly expensive).

·
Registered
5,924 Posts
http://www.naturalhealingtools.com/greenmush.aspx

Just wondering if anyone has tried this. It was recommended to me by a friend. I have tried different types of supplements before but found that they just drain my wallet. I only give my dogs COQ 10 right now.

I might be switching dog foods from Primal to a different type of premade raw. (It will be about 1/2 the cost of Primal which is incredibly expensive).
I've never heard of the green mush but I'm curious what premade raw you're going to try? The only ones I can get here locally is some Bravo and Nature's Variety. No Primal, no Stellas, no Answers, no Oma's Pride, just those two

·
Registered
818 Posts
So Cavalier, I know it contains COQ10, but what exactly are the ingredients? I couldn't find them on the site. I also use COQ10 for my Cavaliers. They are eating Nature's Variety raw and Primal raw. This is all that is available to me. If you are finding another raw that is half the price, then WOW! for you lol. Btw, I've used other "heart" supplements in the past for my girls, like Cardio Strength and Bio-Cardio and one from Nature's Farmacy that I can't remember the name of hahahaha. But for now, it's just COQ10 and a joint chew.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I'm curious what premade raw you're going to try?
A fellow cavalier owner has been working with a local meat company that provides meat to local restaurants. They are now packaging a premade raw for dogs that is 75% meat and 25% veggies. They have beef, chicken, duck and one other meat....don't remember which right now. She has been using their product for about two years now and is extremely happy. Everything made is 100% human grade. She supplements the food with Green Mush. I absolutely love Primal but the price keeps going up and up. An eight lb bag of pheasant was $66. My dog food bill for four cavaliers is usually around $250/month. With the new food, my cost would average around $75-100 for the same amount of food. I am going pick up some product next week to give it a try. My friend is fastidious about her dogs....even more than me and I trust her judgement. I think the company is branching out slowly into the dog food business. I normally would do a lot of research into a dog food before trying it on my dogs, but I know my friend and I KNOW how picky she is with her dogs so......

but what exactly are the ingredients?
I am not sure. But they carry this at the store where I buy Primal. Next time I go in, I will take a closer look at the ingredients. I just never have felt supplements were that great. I never really saw any difference with or without the supplements. My dogs have shiny coats and plenty of energy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts