Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I laughed for EVER when I heard Alpha's voice! People were telling me to shut it because I was laughing so loud/long!

I couldn't find a picture of him... :(

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
I haven't seen it yet but I am looking forward to it.....the only thing that kinda irks me is that yet again Disney has cast the "bad dogs" as Dobies, Rotties , and Bully breeds...I know I have heard that things change towards the end (Don't want to spoil it for anyone :))....but It still makes me cringe a little when I see it :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I haven't seen it yet but I am looking forward to it.....the only thing that kinda irks me is that yet again Disney has cast the "bad dogs" as Dobies, Rotties , and Bully breeds...I know I have heard that things change towards the end (Don't want to spoil it for anyone :))....but It still makes me cringe a little when I see it :rolleyes:
I know! when the "bad" dogs came out, I turned to my friend and said "THAT is the reason why people are afraid of those dogs: because anywhere you see them, they are made out to look that way, which is a bunch of bologna." But seriously... I wasn't expecting the voice at ALL. hahahahahahahha.

"... I was hiding under your porch because I love you..."

I'm looking forward to seeing it soon.

Yay! you found it! I just stink at searching the web. :p

·
Registered
4,574 Posts
My master gave me this collar so that I could communicate with youSQUIRREL!!!

·
Registered
643 Posts
I loved it! I loved the "point!". That's what I hear in my head now whenever Cerbie points at something.

·
Registered
2,968 Posts

THE CONE OF SHAME!

I loved the movie. So cute! And even the 'mean' dogs had a happy ending. They weren't really mean themselves, their owner was.

·
Registered
688 Posts
I watched it last night I have no children and was in a theater full of children but didn't care lol. I loved it! It was soooo funny

1 - 10 of 10 Posts