Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay our GSD loves to cuddle up on our couches taking up our room lol :p, so im finally going to break down and buy her her own little dog bed so she can lay on it in the floor and I was wondering if anyone has ever used this and has good info? All of the sites ive been too have given it positive reviews so I just want your opinions.

https://www.idogbeds.com/cart/shopper.cfm?action=view&key=CDS017

·
Registered
246 Posts
Looks fine from a materials and construction standpoint, but my dog likes to stretch out on a flat pillow surface rather than have bolsters at her head and feet. If your dog likes to curl up it should be fine.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
My brother had two labs and they had crib mattresses for beds. They were a good size for them to lay on and good support. And they only cost $39 CDN

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I went ahead and bought one of the Extra Large ones for our GSD, I measured her and the Extra Large one is big enough for her and the pup to both fit on lol.

·
Registered
4,977 Posts
Yep, Wally has one (not that fancy though - I don't think I'd EVER get him up :eek:) and he does enjoy it.

Though, he seems to like lying on a round green rug in my room even more. And I have no idea why. He just always took to it. Maybe it looks like grass to him or stands out so much (the rest of the carpet is gray) that he just can't help but lie on it.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Bayne would love one of those!! He curls up on the couch with his head propped up on the arm rests all the time!! He's doing it right now lol!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Well when it gets here sometime next week I hope, if you want I will gladly take pictures of Heidi in it to give you an idea of how big it is shes a GSD so shes of the "large" breed but I wanted to get her one where she would have a little extra room to lay, the puppy might be able to fit in it also lol, from when I measured Heidi she should fit in it with room to spare, they come in I think 4 sizes Small/Medium/Large/Extra Large.

Its if I read right 54"W X 34"L X 12"H is the Extra Large size.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
That would be awesome! :D

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Will do then :D, from reading just the reviews lol seems like these things are a hit with pet owners dogs, on this site alone it has 115 reviews and is rated 4.5 stars out of 5. I ordered mine from another site as this one seemed shipping would take forever, but I cant wait for this thing to get in. My girl and her pup are being spoiled like children lol.

As a matter of fact here is an image I found on the site someone took of their large dog laying on the extra large couch

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
What a good idea! Bridgette's bed is against a wall so I have an old body pillow between the bed and the wall which she loves to lean against...this couch bed is much nicer though!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts