Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw some frozen dog treats at the store today. I forgot what they are called. Ruby is very happy with the frozen treats I make her, but I wanted to look at those online and wondered if anyone else had seen/used them.

I don't really intend to try them, it is more out of interest.

They were in the frozen section of the store (in the middle of the ice cream lol), had peanut butter in and I think said something about having lots of protein in on the box.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, I forgot it, and wondered if anyone could help me so I can find them online. I will look when I go back to the store, but that wont be for a week

·
Registered
35 Posts
Might be Purina Frosty Paws
https://www.wegmans.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10052&catalogId=1&productId=565397

I don't like the look of the ingredients though. Not one bit.
If they were Frosty Paws, they have been around for a long time. Supposedly they were developed by a veterinarian. The peanut butter is a newer flavor--maybe since Purina bought them? I used to give them to my old Aussie as "dessert" after dinner. LOL, he was highly pissed if he didn't get his "dixie cup." Eventually, the local Shop Rite started stocking them just for him! That was over 15 years ago! My new one didn't like them. But that was 2 or 3 years ago. I haven't tried them again since then. Cheaper on my pocket book!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts